K12 Access Summit
Students need inclusive and accessible learning environments and materials to be successful. Join us this summer to learn how you can play a role. K12 Access Summit is a three-day virtual conference created with the intention to help districts, schools, and teams learn how considering accessibility in the classroom can improve student engagement and achievement.
K12 Access Summit is an opportunity for participants to explore best practices in creating inclusive learning environments.
- Keynotes and instructors from around the country
- Asynchronous learning with live Q&A sessions with instructors
- Virtual Exhibit Hall
About the Access Summit
K12 Access Summit is designed to help your school and district teams develop the systems and networks needed to ensure inclusive and accessible learning opportunities for students.
Session Topics include:
- Creating accessible materials and documents
- Purchasing materials and equipment for accessibility
- District website maintenance and procedures
- How current assistive technology interacts with classroom materials
- Implementation of effective professional development on assistive technology and accessibility