K12 Access Summit
Students need inclusive and accessible learning environments and materials to be successful. Join us this summer to learn how you can play a role. K12 Access Summit is a three-day virtual conference created with the intent to help districts, schools and teams learn how considering accessibility in the classroom can improve student engagement and achievement.
The conference will be held July 26-28, 2022.
Save the Date: July 26-28, 2022
K12 Access Summit is an opportunity for participants to explore best practices in creating inclusive learning environments.
- Keynotes and instructors from around the country
- Asynchronous learning with live Q&A sessions with instructors
- Virtual Expo Hall
Call for Proposals!
We invite Teachers, AT specialists, Instructional Technologists, Administrators, Parents, and Students to submit a presentation proposal.
- Purchasing materials and equipment for accessibility
- Creating accessible materials and documents
- District website maintenance and procedures
- How current assistive technology interacts with classroom materials
- Implementation of effective professional development on assistive technology and accessibility
Duties for selected presenters will include pre-recording the presentation and participating in a live Q&A session with attendees.
All proposals selected will receive a complimentary ticket for K12 Access Summit for Presenter and (1) Co-Presenter.
Please complete our Call for Proposals form by May 27, 2022. Notification of selection will occur by June 3, 2022.