You went to a lot of trouble to put that content online. Plain language will help your audience find it, understand it and use it. Writing clearly makes information more accessible – and usable – for people who don’t read well, are reading in a second language, or are listening to the text. That means better informed users, happier customers, and fewer angry support calls.
With lots of examples from around the web, we’ll explore:
– What do we mean by plain language?
– How can you make your content easier to read?
– How does plain language support accessibility?
May 17th, 2017
8:30 am-10:00 am
- What we mean by plain language.
- How you can make your content easier to read.
- How plain language supports accessibility.
Room TH 211