Deque Systems, Inc.
Accessibility consultant for a wide range of enterprise-level, large organizations in a variety of industries including: State/Federal Gov, Higher Ed, Banking/Financial, Insurance, Telecom, Airline, Healthcare, Retail/E-commerce, and Hospitality.
Previously worked for Federal Government as Accessibility Manger at Federal Communications Commission (FCC), for State of Texas as Accessibility Specialist at Texas Department of Assistive and Rehabilitative Services (DARS), as Web Developer & Instructional Designer/Trainer for University of Texas-Permian Basin and Texas A&M University-Central Texas.
- iPhone/iPad Web and App Accessibility (John Slatin AccessU 2011)
- Accessible Web Forms w/ jQuery Validation (John Slatin AccessU 2012)
- Open Source Accessibility with Drupal & WordPress (John Slatin AccessU 2012)
- HTML5 & WAI-ARIA Forms w/ jQuery Validation (John Slatin AccessU 2013)
- Mobile Accessibility with iOS & Android (John Slatin AccessU 2013)
- Android Web & Native Accessibility in 4.4 KitKat (John Slatin AccessU 2014)
- iAccessibility (iOS/iPhone/iPad) (John Slatin AccessU 2014)
- Making ARIA Really Work in Live Examples (John Slatin AccessU 2015)
- Mobile Accessibility in iOS 8 and Android 5 (John Slatin AccessU 2015)
- OS X Accessibility with VoiceOver (John Slatin AccessU 2015)
- ARIA (John Slatin AccessU 2016)
- CSS3 (John Slatin AccessU 2016)
- Mobile Accessibility Bootcamp, including responsive design (John Slatin AccessU 2016)