Deque Systems, Inc.
Paul J. Adam is an Accessibility Evangelist at Deque Systems, Inc. by day and spends his spare time creating websites or learning iOS development. He’s worked as an Accessibility Specialist at the Texas Department of Assistive & Rehabilitative Services (DARS), a web designer for UT-Permian Basin and A&M-Central Texas, and has trained students, faculty, and staff in a wide variety of IT & Accessibility subjects. Paul is also an Apple Nerd who got hooked after using the first accessible iPhone.
- iPhone/iPad Web and App Accessibility (John Slatin AccessU 2011)
- Accessible Web Forms w/ jQuery Validation (John Slatin AccessU 2012)
- Open Source Accessibility with Drupal & WordPress (John Slatin AccessU 2012)
- HTML5 & WAI-ARIA Forms w/ jQuery Validation (John Slatin AccessU 2013)
- Mobile Accessibility with iOS & Android (John Slatin AccessU 2013)