Evangelizing the growth of Universal Design as a best practice within large organizations, Elle works on behalf of Simply Accessible with enterprise level clients to build the foundation needed to integrate accessibility into every facet of corporate culture. She's worked first hand with design, content, development, and testing teams to create lean and scalable methods in creating more accessible experiences. She's seen amazing things happen, where the user's needs are the primary driver for change and innovation in large scale web projects, where teams succeed in meeting and exceeding their specific goals, and where companies leap ahead of their competition, all by putting accessibility first. Elle currently serves as a member of the newly formed W3C Cognitive Disability Task Force, and she regularly finds reasons to visit Austin, Texas when she can. She has a passion for social justice, a fascination with emerging technology, and a healthy fear of zombies.
- Accessibility Communications Workshop: Message Building and Changing the Paradigm (John Slatin AccessU 2012)
- Accessibility as Innovation: Life on Mars (John Slatin AccessU 2013)
- Dispatches from the Field: Insights from Implementing Accessibility in Large Organizations (John Slatin AccessU 2013)
- Accessibility, The Next Generation (John Slatin AccessU 2014)
- Building the Big Case (John Slatin AccessU 2014)
- Dispatches from the Field: Insights from Implementing Accessibility in Large Organizations (John Slatin AccessU 2014)
- Structured Content and Navigation (John Slatin AccessU 2014)