Support Technology Access for All - Support Knowbility Programs!
Knowbility is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that depends on your support. We have launched our first annual campaign with the goal to raise $150,000. You can help by giving generously. All contributions are fully tax deductible and you can designate that your gift support a particular program, if you would like. Just indicate on your check or your PayPal donation form that you would like your gift to support any of the following:
- Accessibility Internet Rally (AIR) community training for nonprofits and web development professionals
- ATSTAR, helping teachers understand and implement assistive technology for K-12 students
- AccessWorks, employing and training veterans and others with disabilities in accessible information technology
- Staff participation in W3C Web Accessibility Initiative Working Groups
- Be used wherever the need is greatest
Please consider making a donation by using one of the Giving Options, below. Your donation will support accessible technology that gives millions of people with disabilities improved access to economic, educational and social opportunities! Your contributions are tax deductible and deeply appreciated. Thank you!
Donate By Mail
Send your check or money order payable to Knowbility3925 W. Braker Lane, 3rd Floor
Austin, TX 78759
Donate by Shopping
When shopping on-line you can automatically contribute to Knowbility each time you make a purchase through iGive.iGive Website
Confirm your sponsorship or donation over the Internet with our secure PayPal donation service.