Personas, Buy-in Sessions, and Tips to Bring Accessibility to Life, 5/12 at 1:45 PM
When project teams understand the impact of their work on the lives of real people with disabilities, most are highly motivated by a new understanding of accessibility. You can help get them there.
In this session you'll get resources and guidance for:
* Orchestrating stellar buy-in sessions with people with disabilities to raise awareness and motivation.
* Developing and using personas to keep the realities of accessibility in the forefront during design.
* Successfully bringing accessibility to life can make a project team eager and excited to do their best on accessibility for people with disabilities.
Design & Usability
5-12-2014 1:45 PM - 3:15 PM (1.50 hr)
- Resources for developing and using personas
- Tips for orchestrating successful buy-in sessions
- Unleashing the power of motivated project teams
- Desire to motivate project teams to design highly accessible, usable products for people with disabilities and everyone